Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year Attitude

I'm not a person who does the resolutions because by February I've decided that I had too many high abitions and give up.  Well, this year, I've curved my ambitions and narrowed what I want to accomplish this year down to two things with one common denominator... they're unfinished business. 

I've been working with my event and bridal consulting business since last year and I've decided that I want to expand it so I will work on that this year.  I've been writing a book for the last two years and I will complete it by the summer of 2013.  I'm not calling it a resolution, I'm not going to stress out if I have a hard time doing eveything the way I want to do it, I'll learn to adapt.

I encourage everyone to stop and decide what is the most important thing in your life today that you want accomplished.  Do that and if you have to spend the whole year adapting and re-inventing yourself to make it what you want, do that.  Do it for you and your happiness because no one else will cherish you the way you cherish you.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment